Exciting opportunities at Loop, we are recruiting for 11 Customer Service Advisors within our busy contact centre
£16,763.00 with the potential to earn up to £20,096.00
Did you know Loop provide managed customer services to our sister company Yorkshire Water and since April 2000, we have delivered a world class customer service to Yorkshire Water customers. We receive up to 1.5 million calls a year which we are proud to say we answer promptly and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Whilst our work environment is fast paced and challenging, everyone that works with us enjoys it, after all we are ‘Best Companies’ Accredited. Our offices in Thornbury, Bradford are easily accessible with lots of free parking and a benefits list that is so long we’ve had to put it at the end of this advert.
What do our Customer Service Advisors do?
You will be answering calls from our customers and dealing with their Billing queries in a professional yet friendly manner. Calls will vary so you will need to listen carefully to understand the customers' circumstances and help them by delivering a satisfactory resolution. As well as taking calls you will also be responding to customers’ emails, letters and social media contacts. This is a fast paced and target driven environment where the level of service we provide is governed by our regulator OFWAT, therefore you will be required to deliver excellent front line customer service being target driven, dedicated and enthusiastic individual. You will be responsible for dealing with our customers billing enquiries accurately and ensuring we provide a tailored service to each customer. Your calls will vary and it is imperative you understand the customers' circumstances and help them deliver a resolution.
Full Time Opportunities:
Here at Loop our Billing Contact Centre opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00 and Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
We understand the importance of work life balance and the hours we are recruiting for are Monday - Friday working two late shifts, two early shifts with either a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday off. Mixed shift patterns will include working every Saturday from 09:00-17:00. Total working hours are 37.5 per week.
Lates will be 12:00-20:00
Early is either 08:30-16:30, 09:00-17:00, 09:30-17:30 or 10:00-18:00
Alternatively we are able to offer a Monday to Friday working pattern 12:00 - 20:00
You’ll receive a starting salary of £16,763.00 with the potential to earn up to £20,096.00 plus benefits.
You will be fully supported in this role with our excellent induction and training programme!
What skills are we looking for?
We need people who are self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic team players; able to work to set targets with a desire to excel! You must have:
- Strong numerical skills
- A strong background and passion in delivering excellent customer service
- The desire to develop and progress
- Willingness to listen to customers and deal efficiently and effectively with queries, and adapt to each customer's needs and requirements
- Flexibility to work with different situations, (no two calls will be the same)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- An empathetic, compassionate and understanding attitude
- A professional telephone manner with strong interpersonal skills
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working within a customer facing environment
What do you get in return?
We are dedicated to offering career enhancement and development, colleague well-being and a genuinely positive work experience for all are key priorities. We are continuously evolving and improving our ways of working and you will support us in achieving our vision of 'taking responsibility for the water environment for good'.
You will receive excellent benefits, such as:
- The all-important annual leave - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Our Rewards & Recognition scheme - Celebrating Success Monthly with also our Annual Awards Events
- A Comprehensive Development Framework - Careers steps and clear progression plan
- Free on Site Parking and Car Share, fantastic!
- Because we care about staff wellbeing we have our Wellbeing Group. We offer regular massages to help relieve those aches and pains, subsidised gym membership and to encourage healthy eating, we have Free Fruit Friday for all employees; we also have our very own Social Club
- We have Childcare Vouchers for those among us with young children
- And because we care, we have the “Heart of Loop Charity activity”. We are very committed in this area supporting charities including Cancer Research, Water Aid and Children in Need and if any of our staff would like us to support a charity close to their hearts, we are always open to suggestions
- We have and welcome a very mixed cultural base and because of this, we celebrate numerous cultural events throughout the year
- We have a subsidised canteen
- And an Internal newsletter - Life@Loop to keep you up to date with what is going on
If you would like to become one of our Customer Service Advisors click apply now.
To assess your skills effectively, our selection process will include:
- Online Application Form, please ensure to add your CV, as this is what we will be reviewing
- Short competency based video interview
- Assessment centre consisting of a telephone role play, written exercise and a competency based interview
Please note, we are happy to provide feedback on your assessments.
If you are successful in securing the role, you will need to be available for an induction training programme working Monday – Friday, 9:00am until 5:00pm for a 4 week period. All training will take place at Loop, Thornbury, Bradford.
Loop values equality, diversity and inclusion, believing that everyone should be treated with respect. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, religion or belief and trade union membership.
Closing date: 30th September 2017
Start dates: October and November 2017
Loop reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.