Job no: 494297
Work type: Permanent
Location: West Yorkshire
Exciting Opportunity within our Asset Management Team.
We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator based at Livingstone House in Leeds
Salary & Benefits: £19,600 - £ 25,000 (depending on experience), 25 days annual leave + quarterly bonuses
The purpose of Asset Management is to provide and manage a safe, reliable and affordable asset base that is optimised for operational risk and delivers long term outcomes required by our customers. The Asset Solutions department is part of Asset Management and is accountable for delivering the Capital Programme.
As a Project Coordinator you will deliver overall project administration for the delivery of capital projects across the Asset Solutions department. The Project Coordinator will support Project Managers by providing administrative support.
What is expected of you?
To follow corporate governance procedures for assisting Project Managers with project funding authorisations, through to asset settlement and project closure;
- Analyse and interpret data through analysing project reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Arrange meetings, set agendas, take minutes and create, update and maintain action, risk and issues logs
- Support Project Managers by updating project documents, drafting contracts, administering the project management financial system and producing governance approval information
- Support Project Managers by updating contract documents, and providing a suitable storing system
- Support Project Managers in producing Health & Safety documentation.
- Analyse and capture project out performance and cycle times, and report this information to Senior Managers
- Support communication activities, such as presentations (AMLT, ASLT, BCIC etc), newsletters, dissemination of key information to Contract Partners, training events and collaborative team building events
- Collate project completion data capture and carbon data from the Contract Partners and disseminate this information to the relevant parties in a timely manner
Be responsible for ensuring returned contracts comply with contracting excellence standards
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Asset Management business plan and out performance targets. You will ensure regulatory and statutory obligations are met, including Health, Safety and Wellbeing, and that we meet our corporate governance regulations.
You will support the business in driving performance of contract partners and framework suppliers, ensuring health and safety is adhered to, and projects are performing to time, cost and quality.
You will have good communication skills and be able to communicate with a range of different people both internal and external to Yorkshire Water.
You will have good organisational skills, be proactive and be able to work successfully in a team.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Previous experience in a commercially orientated and / or regulated environment.
Previous experience gained within the water or waste water sectors or within the broader utilities, process or manufacturing industry sectors.
You will require a driving licence to attend meetings at various Yorkshire Water sites across the region.
Career enhancement and development, colleague well-being and a genuinely positive work experience for all are key priorities. We are continuously evolving and improving our ways of working and you will support us in achieving our vision of 'taking responsibility for the water environment for good'.
If you feel that this opportunity is suitable and you match the skills required, then apply online and complete the application process
Closing Date: Sunday 24th September (midnight)
Interview Date: Tuesday 3rd October
Yorkshire Water reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend